Thursday, January 28, 2010

Happy Birthday Bruce!

Today is Bruce Forster's birthday! We didn't do anything to celebrate it and I am the only one in the studio. Troy went to learn how to cook Indian food in Mosier (go figure) and Bruce is out helping Ginny with a laser paper cutter. So that leaves me, Amaren. Don't get me wrong, we got him presents so we didn't ignore it completely. But, I did give Bruce a huge lecture on social media and how I am going to master it in the next few months. Probably not the most fun thing on one's birthday, right?
This is Bruce Forster
Let me ask you a question. When you are piddling around on peoples' sites that interest you, what are you most curious about? I mean, is it their content (like, what the site is there for) or is it their About page? I mean, seriously, when I find a photographer I like, say this Portland wedding photographer, You Look Nice Today Photography, I am most curious about what that photographer looks like! What is that? I mean, I love their photography but since I don't know their name, I am even more investigative when I peruse their site. Am I the only one here?

We are busy busy here in the studio (well not at this exact moment, per se, but...) shooting portraits and constantly throwing content on the Viewfinders Photoshelter site! Just in the last couple of days, we have uploaded all our contributor's photography. They are not live yet but soon to be! Really looking forward to receiving some new stuff too.

Make sure to take a look and get some stunning Pacific Northwest shots. This is honestly the most beautiful part of the country...beach, mountains, and desert all within a 2 hour drive radius of Portland. What? That's amazing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment